inveus Trading Awards 2017
Participation Terms and Conditions
1. The inveus Trading Awards (“Competitions”) will commence on 01 January 2017 at 00:01 CET (Central European Time) and end on 15 December 2017 at 23:00 CET.
2. The Competitions are held by inveus trading team SL (“Organiser”) on ActivTrades Plc’s trading facility (“ActivTrades”).
2.1 “Trading facility” is defined as the online trading platform and account review facility through which ActivTrades provides its service (including its website and trading platform).
3. For the avoidance of any doubt, the Competitions are the full legal responsibility and liability of the Organiser. ActivTrades simply provides the trading facility for participants of the Competitions.
4. By entering the Competitions, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. inveus trading team and ActivTrades reserve the right to amend the rules of the Competitions at any time without notice to the participants. Amended rules will take effect immediately upon their upload on the following Website: https://tradingawards.net/terms-and-conditions.html
6. Participants must be 18 years or older.
7. Due to global banking and regulatory restrictions residents of the following countries/territories are not eligible to enter the Competitions:
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of
- Guinea, Republic of
- Ivory Coast
- North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea)
- Yugoslavia & Serbia/Montenegro, Federal Republic of
8. Employees or members of the families of the Organiser and ActivTrades are not eligible to enter the Competitions.
9. The Competitions are open to all private traders.
10. Participation in the Competitions is subject to participants opening a total maximum of 3 demo accounts per person each i.e. 1 demo account per Competition.
11. The Main Competition "Trading World Cup" consists of 2 stages:
11.1 Stage 1 (qualification), to be held between 01 January 2017 to 31 October 2017:
11.1.1 To enter the Main Competition, participants:
(i) Need to open a MetaTrader 4 demo account with ActivTrades via registration on the Organiser’s Competition platform and setting up a profile.
(ii) Participants will be able to trade Forex and CFDs products.
(iii) The participation is free of charge. Participation can be cancelled at any time without giving a reason. Should a participant cancel, all the participant’s demo accounts (including those for the minor competitions) will be disabled for trading by the broker and all balances will be deleted after the competition has ended officially.
(iv) Each demo account will be credited with a virtual deposit of 10,000 USD, with a leverage of 1:400.
(v) Trade out level on each demo account will be 50%. If the trade out level is reached, the demo account will be locked and trading will be prohibited for the rest of that month. (Note: the account will be reset on the first day of the following month.)
(vi) Should participants choose to continue trading in the month the account has been locked, they will need to pay a reactivation fee (Rebuy) of EUR 9.90 to the Organiser via his Website https://tradingawards.net to unlock the account in order to continue trading.
(vii) The goal of the Main Competition is to simulate trading and relates to your trading performance within each month (the first day of each month at 00.01 CET to the penultimate day of the month at 23:59 CET. Each demo account will reset on the first day of each new calendar month with a virtual deposit of 10,000 USD.
(viii) Participants may operate their demo account using their own trading strategy, however the use of expert advisors will not be permitted.
(ix) On the penultimate day of each month, in order to determine the winner all positions will be closed at 23:59 CET.
(x) The criteria that will be taken into account will be the variation in percentage of the equity. The winner will be the Participant with the highest equity.
(xi) In the event 2 participants have the highest equity, the winner will be determined by the lower Drawdown (percent).
(xii) Qualification will take place between the 1st January 2017 and 31st October 2017, with the winner from each month going through to the final. The participation in the final shall only be deemed as official, after the receipt of the written approval of the Organiser, by the participant.
11.2 Stage 2 (Final):
(i) The final will take place from 08:00 CET 01 December 2017 to 23:00 CET on 15th December 2017 in Barcelona/Spain.
(ii) Winners from each month of the qualification stage will be invited to take part in the final; whereby they will be trading on a real account throughout the period mentioned.
(iii) Each finalist has to use the trading environment as provisioned by the Organiser. This consists of a trading desk in the format 120 x 80 cm or larger, a desktop PC, two monitors of 24 inches, a mouse as well as a keyboard with an English keyboard layout.
(iv) Each real MetaTrader 4 account will be credited with 10,000 USD, with a leverage of 1:200.
(v) Same rules and parameters apply as per the qualification stage.
(vi) All finalists are free to choose his/her trading hours throughout the period of the final.
(vii) Insofar as the equity in the trading account of a finalist, at any time during the final, is listed with 50% in loss, the account shall be automatically suspended from further trading, and the finalist will thus be out of the Main Competition.
(viii) Insofar as the real-money accounts with 50% in loss are listed in the case of 10 finalists, who as such then drop out of the Main Competition before the official end of the final, the last 11th remaining finalist automatically prematurely wins the Main Competition.
(ix) To determine the winner, all positions will be closed on 15th December 2017 at 22:59 CET.
(x) The criteria that will be taken into account will be the variation in percentage of the equity. The winner will be the participant with the highest equity.
(xi) In the event 2 participants have the highest equity, the winner will be determined by the lower Drawdown (percent).
12. Each participant in the qualification stage will automatically be entered into a raffle draw by the Organiser to win the 11th place in the final of the Competition.
12.1 Every participant can receive one raffle ticket per calendar month in return for a payment of EUR 9,90. For the first and second month of the qualification 2017, the participant will receive a raffle ticket free of charge.
13. The raffle draw will take place on the 4th November 2017 at 18:00 CET and the winner will be notified via email and/or telephone the following day.
14. In the event that the winner of the Wild Card cannot be contactable by 6th November 2017 then they will forfeit their place on the final and another winner will be drawn at random at 18:00 CET 6th November 2017.
Prize for Main Competition
15. The winner of the Main Competition will be awarded 100,000 USD, which shall be remitted to his/her bank account by ActivTrades within 5 business days after the final.
16. The winner of the Main Competition shall be permitted to retain all profits generated during the final from his/her allocated real trading account, above the initial 10,000 USD credited to the real account. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner will not be entitled to any balance on the account if the balance is equal to or less than 10,000 USD.
17. All other finalists of the Main Competition shall be permitted to retain 50% of any profit generated during the final from his/her allocated real trading account, above the initial 10,000 USD. For the avoidance of doubt, the finalists will not be entitled to any proportion of profits on the account if the balance is equal to or less than 10,000 USD.
18. Any such profits the winner and all other finalists are entitled to as per clause 16 and 17 above will be remitted to his/her bank account by ActivTrades within 5 business days after the final.
19. Note, the prize money and any profits will only be transferred by ActivTrades upon receiving and verifying a valid bank statement in the winner and the finalists name.
20. The prize money and any profits the winner and any finalist is entitled to is non-transferable and there is no alternative way the finalists and the winner can be remunerated.
Travel, Accommodation & Expenses for the Final of the Main Competition
21. Accommodation for all 11 finalists in Barcelona/Spain will be chosen and paid for by the Organiser.
22. Each finalist will receive confirmation of hotel booking latest by 6th November 2017.
23. The Organiser will pay for the flights (Economy class) for all finalists as well as the Wildcard winner.
24. All finalists have to provide the Organiser with all necessary details for the booking of the flights before 13 November 2017.
25. If a finalist is unable to confirm the flight chosen by the Organiser before 13 November 2017, the finalist will lose his or her place in the final and the place will be allocated to the holder of the 2nd place in the finalist’s qualification month.
26. Note, the Organiser nor ActivTrades bears any responsibility for any reason for non-travel including (but not limited to) delays, disruptions, missed flights or local restrictions.
27. All finalists (including the Wildcard winner) will be responsible for all other related costs such as (but not limited to), the cost of visas, airport transfers etc.
28. Each finalist of the Main Competition will be trading on a real account opened in the name of the Organiser. As such, the Organiser and the finalist will both be required to sign separate legal terms to this effect.
29. Each finalist will be required to provide up to date identification and proof of address documentation for due diligence and KYC (“Know Your Client”) purposes.
30. In the event, ActivTrades has not received a signed copy of the additional legal terms by each finalist, finalists are unable to provide the relevant KYC documents or do not meet ActivTrades’ risk handling criteria by 10th November 2017, then the participant who came in second position of the relevant qualifying month will replace the finalist and be invited to participate in the final.
Swing Challenge Competition
31. To enter the Swing Challenge Competition, participants:
(i) Are required to have entered the Main Competition to be eligible for this additional Competition.
(ii) Need to open an additional MetaTrader 4 demo account with ActivTrades via registration on the Organiser’s competition platform.
(iii) Participants will be able to trade Forex and CFDs products. From February 1, 2017 to November 30, 2017, a maximum of 25 trades may be opened per calendar month. Open positions may be closed at any time up to and including 15.12.2017 22:59 CET. Non-open trades expire.
(iv) Each demo account will be credited with a virtual deposit of 10,000 USD, with a leverage of 1:400. Note, the virtual deposit will not be reset during the Swing Challenge, thus, loss of the balance will mean a participant has lost the challenge and is thus out of the Swing Challenge Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, participants will still be eligible for the other 2 Competitions (subject to the specific conditions).
(v) The goal of the Competition is to simulate trading and relates to your trading performance from 01 January 2017 at 00:01 CET (Central European Time) and end on 15th December 2017 at 22:59 CET.
(vi) Participants may operate their demo account using their own trading strategy, however the use of expert advisors will not be permitted.
(vii) On the 15th December 2017 at 23:00 CET, in order to determine the winner all positions will be closed.
(viii) The criteria that will be taken into account will be the variation in percentage of the equity. The winner will be the participant whose account has the highest equity.
(ix) In the event 2 participants have the highest equity, the winner will be determined by the lower Drawdown (percent).
32. The winner of the Swing Challenge Competition will be awarded either:
(a)10,000 USD, which shall be remitted to his/her bank account by the Organiser within 5 business days of 15th December 2017; or
(b) The receipt of a share of the profits in the amount of 50% of the trading in a real-money account of the Organiser for the entire year 2018.
33. Pursuant to the acceptance of one of the two options, the winner shall receive under the exclusion of the general public, all the instructions that are required for the receipt of the selected prize by the Organiser. However, the organizer reserves the right not to offer option (b) if the trading performance of the winner shows any risk which is unacceptable to him.
EA Challenge Competition
34. To enter the EA Challenge Competition, participants:
(x) Are required to have entered the Main Competition to be eligible for this additional Competition.
(xi) Need to open an additional MetaTrader 4 demo account with ActivTrades via registration on the Organiser’s competition platform.
(xii) Participants will be able to trade Forex and CFDs products.
(xiii) Each demo account will be credited with a virtual deposit of 10,000 USD, with a leverage of 1:400. Note, the virtual deposit will not be reset during the EA Challenge, thus, loss of the balance will mean a participant has lost the challenge and is thus out of the EA Challenge Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, participants will still be eligible for the other 2 Competitions (subject to the specific conditions).
(xiv) The goal of the EA Challenge Competition is to simulate trading and relates to your trading performance from 01 January 2017 at 00:01 CET (Central European Time) and end on 15th December 2017 at 23:00 CET using an expert advisor compatible with MetaTrader 4.
(xv) Each participant may without exception, exclusively only use 1 expert advisor in the demo account of the EA Challenge. An expert advisor for the purposes of this competition refers to software created specifically for the trading platform MetaTrader 4, which allows for fully automated trading of the financial instruments offered by the platform.
(xvi) On the 15th December 2017 at 23:00 CET, in order to determine the winner all positions will be closed at 22:59 CET.
(xvii) The criteria that will be taken into account will be the variation in percentage of the equity. The winner will be the participant with the highest equity using an expert advisor.
(xviii) In the event 2 participants have the highest equity, the winner will be determined by the lower Drawdown (percent).
35. The winner of the EA Challenge Competition will be awarded either:
- 5,000 USD, which shall be remitted to his/her bank account by the Organiser within 5 business days of 15th December 2017; or
- The receipt of a share of the profits in the amount of 50% for selling the EA for a value which will be determined by the winner of the Competition and the Organiser.
36. Pursuant to the acceptance of one of the two options, the winner shall receive under the exclusion of the general public, all the instructions that are required for the receipt of the selected prize by the Organiser.
General terms for all 3 Competitions Costs, Charges & Taxes
37. Participants shall at all times remain fully responsible for all fees, costs, charges, liabilities (including payment of all taxes) of whatsoever nature due in respect of the Competitions and in particular the prize money and any profits the winners may be entitled to. Any participants in doubt should seek independent tax advice if necessary.
38. For the avoidance of doubt the winners will be fully responsible for any tax payable on their winnings in accordance with the respective laws of their country/region.
39. All disputes should be referred to the Organiser, who in turn will be fully responsible for their settlement.
40. All disputes should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
41. Participants agree and authorise the Organiser and ActivTrades to announce the monthly results of the Competition on its respective websites, including each participant’s nickname. The ranking of all participants for both the qualification stage and final will be available at all times on the Organiser’s website as well as the ActivTrades website www.activtrades.com.
42. The name of the winners for all 3 Competitions will be announced on the Organiser’s website as well as the ActivTrades website by close of business the following Monday.
43. If a participant can not be contacted or in the event participants fail to meet the conditions and criteria of either stage of the Competitions, they will be disqualified from the Competitions and will thus forfeit the prize.
44. If the Organiser or ActivTrades believe a participant has tried to benefit from fraudulent activity or have not acted in good faith, they will reserve the right to disqualify participants from the Competitions at their own discretion and are not obliged to provide a reason for such exclusion.
45. ActivTrades reserves itself the right under any reason to, modify, extend, shorten, suspend or cancel the Competitions without any responsibility for this. As such, ActivTrades will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the termination of, or changes to, the Competitions or from excluding a participant from the Competitions, except for loss or damage caused by ActivTrades’ own negligence or wilful misconduct.
46. If for any reason the Competitions are terminated due to unforeseen circumstances before the official end date, the ranking of participants at the moment of termination of the competitions will not be considered as the basis for establishing winners.
47. For up-to-date terms and conditions, participants should refer to www.tradingawards.net/en/teilnahmebedingungen. Participants will be deemed to have accepted any changes or variations by his/her continued participation in the Competitions.
48. Neither the Organiser or ActivTrades will be liable for any loss if, by reason of local legal or regulatory prohibitions or restrictions, the Competitions or the prizes cannot be made available in certain countries or to certain participants.
49. ActivTrades is not responsible for any loss, expense or damage participants sustain as a result of entering the Competition arising out of or in connection to the online trading facility.
50. By entering this Competitions, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of the Competitions and for marketing purposes by or on behalf of the Organiser and ActivTrades. Personal data includes but is not limited to: Name, Surname, Email address, Address, and Telephone number.
51. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights.
52. These Terms & Conditions are made in English. Any other language translation is provided as a convenience only. In the case of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the original English version and any translation the English version shall prevail.
53. These Terms shall be construed and governed by the laws of Spain and the Spanish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Any provision of these Terms and Conditions declared void or unenforceable by any competent authority or court shall, to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, be deemed severable and shall not affect the other provisions remaining which shall continue unaffected.
How to contact us: email@example.com
Additional Terms & Conditions: EULA's
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to email@example.com
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.